The festival’s major sponsor is Community Resources. Wharf Street Gym Fitness 2428 donated $1800 in membership fees and Mid Coast Water $500 for film workshops.
This kind of community support is what makes great things grow.
Other Sponsors Include:
East Coast Photography, Coasting Home, Reef Bar and Grill, Newspower Newsagency, One Hair and Beauty, Amcal Chemist Forster, Wharf Street Gourmet Butchery, Lakes and Ocean Hotel, Shots Of Happy Café and Wallis Lake Fishermans Co-op.
- 2 BOB Radio
- Angus and Robertson
- ANZ Bank Forster
- Barrington and District Progress Association
- Beach Girl
- Beach Street Seafoods
- Bella Bellisimo
- Bent on Food
- Book City
- Bulga Soldiers Memorial Hall Association Inc.
- Café Mediterrano
- Chilli Jam
- Claudio’s at Forster
- Club Forster
- Club Old Bar
- Forster Bowling Club
- Forster Beach Photos and Digital Image Centre
- Friends of the Great Lakes Library Service
- Get Gorgeous
- Gloucester Advocate
- Gloucester Arts and Cultural Council Inc.
- Great Lakes Advocate
- Great Lakes FM
- Great Lakes Library Service
- Great Lakes Indoor Plant Hire
- Harper Realty
- Laurieton United Servicemen’s Club
- NAB Forster
- Pacific Palms Recreation Club
- Pacific Palms Surf Life Saving Club
- Rosita Floral Service
- Stroud Country Club
- Stroud Theatrical and Repertory Society
- Whatever Café Nabiac
- Wingham Chronicle
- Wingham District Memorial Services Club
- Yarad’s Mens Wear